Quick Drying Times ( depending on how heavily soiled your carpets are)
Furniture Moved & Replaced
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
FREE Quotation and advice Given
Our carpet cleaner is truck-mounted, which means it is 10 times more powerful than a portable carpet cleaner. We use powerful carpet cleaning equipment which is manufactured by Prochem, the industry leaders in premium quality chemicals. This means your carpets are left fully dry within 4-8 hours of cleaning (depending on carpet type and how heavily soiled they are)
Through years of experience, we are familiar with many different fibres and materials and we know we can’t offer a guarantee to remove stains completely, as all stains are different and it may be impossible. However, we do our utmost to remove the stain for you, using the state of the art equipment we have invested in.
Just as the clothes we wear need regular washing to keep them fresh and hygienic, our carpets and upholstered furniture require periodic cleaning. Accumulated soil and grit are major causes of reduced carpet and fabric life, and enable destructive and health harmful mites and bacteria to work unchecked. Cleaning costs are minimal when you consider the replacement cost of carpets and furnishings, so regular cleaning makes economic sense too.Little do most of us realise that what we are seeing is only a tiny fraction of the soil that a carpet contains. The visible grime we notice is only the tip of the iceberg; up to 85 per cent of the dirt the carpet holds is buried deep within the pile. And when you consider that a carpet can eventually trap its own weight or more in soil – as much as 150 lbs for an average-sized living-room – you’ll agree it’s no trivial matter.
• Increased life expectancy – Eliminating many of the problems that may lead to carpet and soft furnishings needing to be replaced before their time.
• Stain Removal – No longer worry about concealing those discomforting spots, marks and dried in spillages, professional cleaning can ensure removal of most stubborn stains.
• A more hygienic environment – Complete removal of general dust, soil and accumulated debris.
• Improved appearance – Even the oldest of carpets and furniture can look brand new following professional cleaning.
• Elimination of mites and bacteria – Reducing the risk of allergies, mould and many other potential problems.
• Deodorisation – Most odours can be eliminated by general professional cleaning and NCCA members can offer specialist treatments to ensure a fresh, clean smelling carpet.
Regular vacuuming is a necessity to keep your carpets clean and hygienic, and some of you will use other equipment to help maintain and preserve your valuable floor coverings. However, most domestic vacuum cleaners, shampooers and steamers, even the more powerful ones, haven’t got what it takes to get rid of that deep-down dirt or nasty germs. This is one of those jobs for the professionals, with their highly sophisticated equipment and the training and experience to know how, when and where to use it.